The maintenance of your excavator is necessary in winter season as well as summer. You cannot take the maintenance for granted because it is something, which will ensure the smooth working. The proper functioning of your machine is ensured by timely service and proper maintenance level. The summer is approaching fast and you need to ensure that the coolant is up to the mark and engine oil is workable. You need to wash your mini excavator tracks for John Deere at regular interval to ensure that the accumulated mudis removed from it. The other attachments also increase their temperature and accumulation of dirt intensifies the situation.
The same maintenance level is required in winter. You cannot leave your machine in the snow. Your excavator may be drying up and there are several things, whichyou need to do for maintenance and to keep your machine in working order. If you overlook this situation, then your excavator will not remain fit for you. Struggling against the cold waves is not a tough challenge for humans, but it is difficult for machines also.
Check your filters
- You need to check your filters and ensure that they are in good condition. This maximizes the performance of your machine.
- You need to carry a set of filters along with you as a preventive measure. This will help you minimize the downtime and at the same location you can replace the filters if they are not in proper order.
- There are different types of filters like hydraulic filter, oilfilter, fuel filter and air filter. All these filters are designed for a specific purpose and as they get older, their performance decreases. You need to change the fuel filter as well as hydraulic filter on time. You may have seen that your air filters are clogged up because of the dirt they suck in. A good air filter will ensure perfect working of your engine.
Check undercarriage parts
Check your undercarriage parts at regular intervals. When your machine is working on a soft ground, it may not reveal the problems of rubber tracks. That is why it is imperative to check them visually whenever you wash them.
- Check the rubber tracks regularly for split and damage to avoid a breakdown
- Top rollers, bottom rollers and sprockets play an important role in the smooth functioning of excavator.
Take care of your excavator and use mini excavator tracks for John Deere tomaximize the productivity. Repair costs will be reduced if you follow preventive measures. This is because it will save your machine part before getting damaged. If you know, what can go wrong with your excavator machine, then you can better avoid it.